- Tuition fees should be paid as specified in the fee structure in quarterly installments.
- Office hours for fees transaction are from Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 5: 00 pm & Saturday 10: 00am to 2:00pm .
- Admission will be confirmed after completion of necessary office procedure and payment of the fees.
- Once admission is confirmed fees will not be refunded. Only deposit will be refunded after the completion of student’s S.S.C. board examination.
- School fees is taken on a quarterly basis on the following dates.
- 1 st Quarter -- 1 st June to 10 th June.
- 2 nd Quarter-- 1 st Aug. to 10 th Aug.
- 3 rd Quarter -- 1 st Oct. to 10 th Oct.
- 4 th Quarter-- 1 st Dec. to 10 th Dec.
- After 10 th of every quarter a fine of Rs. 5/- per day till the date of payment will be charged. If 10 th of any Quarter falls on Sunday or any gazette holiday, then the next working day will be the last day for the payment of the fees.
- Cheque should be filled in the school office only.
- If the cheque is dishonoured by the bank for any reason what so ever a penalty of Rs. 200/- will be charged.
- Stationary and uniform fees should be in cash only.
Note: Parents should follow the fees schedule strictly.