School Rules & Regulations
- Every student is expected to bring the school diary every day.
- The student particulars on the first page must be duly filled and signed by the parents.
- Any changes of residential/official address and telephone numbers must be communicated immediately to the school office.
- Neatness, cleanliness in appearance is imperative.
- Students are expected to wear the school uniform everyday unless directed otherwise.
- Students must keep the school and class rooms clean.
- Students must not scribble on desks or walls, damage school property in any other way or disfigured the bulletin board.
- Children are expected to wear their identity cards everyday to the school. Children reporting late/in improper uniform will not be allowed to attend the school.
- If arrangements have been made for a private conveyance to pick & drop the child from school, it is the sole responsibility of the Parents to see that their child reaches school/home safely and on time.
- Attendance of the student at the time of National Day celebrations held in the school on 15 th August & 26 th January is compulsory. They are non instructional days not holidays. Parents are requested not to arrange any family function on this day.
- Be respectful .Give each other caring, respect and consideration.
- Treat others kindly and state appreciation for their unique qualities. Avoid negative remarks, name-calling, hurtful gestures and behaviors.
- All students should be particularly careful not to throw any wrappers , waste paper etc. anywhere in the school premises. They should use the bins specially provided for the purpose.
- Use the designated student bathrooms properly and help keep them clean.
- Lunch boxes and water bottles should have the child’s name labeled in case they are lost.
- Use appropriate school language. Swearing is not permitted.
- Do not verbally or physically hurt other students. Walk , do not run, in the hallways and buildings. Stay on the pathways in planted areas.
- Toys, collections, cards or items that are distracting to the learning process are not to be played with during school hours.
- Ornaments and jewelry of any kind of real or artificial such as necklaces, ear-rings , broaches etc. are not allowed in the school . Mehendi for any reason is not allowed.
- Disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property is an punishable offence. Parents are requested to check the diary everyday for any information and duly sign it.
- Any damage to school property or any other property in the premises of the school will have to be repaired by the students responsible for the damage . The decision of the head of the school regarding the cost of the damage will be final.
- If there are infractions of school rules which need further attention, a student may be referred to the principal at which time the following interventions may be applied.
a. Verbal warning including an explanation of consequences if the student should continue to exhibit inappropriate behaviour.
b. Student and principal discuss a plan of positive action for the future.
c. In cases of extreme or repeated infractions of the discipline policy, a student may be suspended.
d. In situations where there is extreme behavior or where the safety of others in the school community is threatened, a student will be suspended from school, and be required to go home.
e. In spite of 3 warnings given , if the child continues to misbehave, he will be given L.C.
13. Attendance on the last working day before holiday and first working day after holiday is compulsory.
14.Students should realize that they are responsible to the school authorities not only for their conduct in school but also for general behavior outside. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct out of school premises on the part of students shall make them liable to disciplinary action. Students are expected to show courtesy and respect to all , both in and out of school.
15.Collection of funds for any purpose , whatsoever will not be made in the school. Any meeting, party or picnic will not be arranged without the previous sanction of the head of the school.
16.No student is allowed to come to school in motorbike otherwise action will be taken by the authority.
- One month's notice must be given for any withdrawal or fee of one term will be charged.
- Refund will include only the caution money.
- Refund should be collected within one month of the withdrawal notice.
- In case of any leave, please inform the supervisor in advance. To take the children within the school hours,is not permitted unless and until it is urgent.
- All Students must attend school regularly from the first to the last day of school.
- Punctuality in school attendance is necessary.
- A note in the Diary should be written for the Class Teacher ,in case of absence from school.
- No student is permitted to leave school during school hours without a valid permission slip from the Class Teacher and the Principal. The student must bring a letter from Parents for permission to leave school, or any other changes in arrival and departure arrangement.
- If a student is afflicted with an infectious disease, completion of the quarantine period is necessary. A medical fitness certificate must be submitted when the student returns to school.
- The students are not allowed to use the school telephone without the written permission of the authority designated. They should be brief on the phone and not misuse the facility.
In case of any admin related issues you may meet the School Admin Officer between 10:00 AM to 12:00 noon on all working days. For academic concerns you may meet the Headmistress/Principal between 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM ( Std V to Std XII ) and between 12:30 AM to 1:00 PM ( Std Nur.to Std IV ) with prior appointment.
- Parents are requested to check the diary everyday for any information and duly sign it.
- Parents/Guardians are expected to attend all Parent-Facilitator meetings as and when scheduled.
- School Bags will be checked by the class teachers at random to monitor the weight of the bag. If the children are found carrying extra story books unnecessarily , negative remark will be given. Parents are requested to co-operate.
- In case of any change of address, any contact numbers or any authorized person details, a fresh I-Card will be issued against the payment. The particulars with photograph should be submitted along with the application, to school admin office.
- All the books, notebooks and the dairy expected to be properly maintained.
- Parents can meet the facilitators only with a prior appointment. The schedule for the regular Parent- Facilitators interaction will be intimated on a regular basis. However, any important information can be communicated at school reception over the phone between 12:30 AM to 1:00 P.M( morning section) and between 1:00 PM to 11:30 AM ( afternoon section), on all working days. Kindly call only on the school landline numbers for the intimation
Guardians should Co-Operate with the school by enabling their wards to observe the rules by insisting upon punctuality and regularity in attending school and studying at home.
Guardians are reminded that, according to the school code, they cannot dictate to the school authorities, but the school authorities have the right to prescribe the conditions for admitting a child and for retaining him in school.
- Girls: Navy Blue checked frock, white hair band, white socks & black shoes.
- Boys : Navy Blue check shirt, blue half pant, white socks & black shoes.
Primary ( for classes I to IV )
- Girls : Navy Blue pinafore, off white blouse, white hair band, Tie, White socks, black shoes.
- Boys : Navy Blue half pant, off white shirt, Tie, White socks, black shoes.
Secondary ( for classes V to VIII )
- Girls : Navy Blue Pinafore, sky blue blouse, belt, Tie, White socks, black shoes.
- Boys: Navy Blue half/ full pant, sky blue shirt, Tie, belt, White socks, black shoes.
High secondary ( For classes IX to X )
- Girls : Navy Blue divided skirt , sky blue blouse, belt, Tie, White socks, black shoes
- Boys : Navy Blue full pant, sky blue shirt, Tie, belt, White socks, black shoes.
For Winter : Students can wear Navy Blue sweaters , caps and Scarves .